« Home | Cookie Monster » | Quince Says Do This » | Ghosts » | Fiatnox.org » | Pink White And Black » | Mysterious Severus defies the laws of the internet » | One Of Them » | More Maling » | Splinter » | Brain Fried Coffe Mixture Of Something »

Nox Of Secrets

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I don't know whether fiatnox.org is real or not. Or rather I should say, I don't know if it's the website of the genuine Fiat Nox. I'll ask Neurocam in minute but I don't know if they'd answer truthfully even if it was genuine.

However, the magical Fiat Nox staff have been able to offer me some answers.

A helpful member named Favete Linguis explained to me that Malings involvement with Fiat Nox and Neurocam was not, as it seemed to my Hollywood mind, a sort of blackmail, as reported here. But that Severus and Maling (and presumably Henley) were all friends and my blackmail fantasy was actually "a complicated joke played on a friend."

Because of the amount of Neurocam related stuff on his webpage, I'm assuming that Iocus Severus is or was artist Shaun Elstob. I've been informed of this by many people, although I'm not sure if anyone has proven it to me. Perhaps I should just ask him.

But Henley is different. Is Robin Hely really not Robert Henley?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Thank you Clay. I havent had a chance to fully read your blg until now and it seems you have some very useful information here. You must have seen my comment on the boards :)

Interesting blog. And to answer your question, I have many interests including, but definitely not limited to, the Tarot deck.

Grey, yes I did see your comment but everything I write here is speculation and theory so I try to keep it on my blog, you know?

Casaubon, cool, me too.

Fiat Nox is only a Myth... Once.. It could of been great... but... those personalities and fates did intervene... fools!

- El

No, Robin Hely is Robert Henley.

Come back to the Cam!

I haven't looked here for forever!

I would come back to the cam, J. But I don't know how. Can you hook me up?

Post a Comment