« Home | One Of Them » | More Maling » | Splinter » | Brain Fried Coffe Mixture Of Something » | The Neurosloth » | Cut! » | Got. Want. Swap. » | A Full Explanation » | Plants » | Neurocam and the sinister lies you are not to believe »

Mysterious Severus defies the laws of the internet

As a follow up to the Maling and Severus e-mails that were forwarded to me, I figured it was about time to e-mail Iocus Severus himself. Things did not go to plan but something interesting happened.

The person who originally forwarded me these e-mails is called Calumny Seven by the way. Has anyone met him?

Anyway, I sent this e-mail to Iocus.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know, I know. Prying, prying, none of my business. I get it but whatever, this is Neurocam.

I sat and waited for my response as if I expected it to take 5 minutes. Unfortunately I got this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I blurred out the stuff that looks personal that I don't understand. One day i'll learn all about computers.

But hmmm. Yeah, well... You'd think that would be the end of my little adventure. And I thought so too, but I figured I asked Calumny first. I asked something along the lines of "Hey, that e-mail doesn't even work. EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" But I didn't even get to the end of my 2 sentences when this bombshell dropped in my inbox!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is 100% a real screenshot. I can't say much about whether the e-mail itself is real and not spoofed because, well I don't know. And I don't know how to find out.

But hey this doesn't make sense! It said loud and clear that that e-mail address doesn't work anymore! And then it replies to me.

So I try to reply to it... and it bounces.

*sigh* You know what shape Neurocam is? Circular!

Labels: , ,