« Home | Fiatnox.org » | Pink White And Black » | Mysterious Severus defies the laws of the internet » | One Of Them » | More Maling » | Splinter » | Brain Fried Coffe Mixture Of Something » | The Neurosloth » | Cut! » | Got. Want. Swap. »

Ghosts

It's hard not to upset people when on a quest to learn about Neurocam.

I know the entire mythos at the back of my hand. That's not the problem. The problem lies in the unanwered questions.

A lot of people, who often refer to themselves as "entities", appear to get offended when you ask questions. Although it's not my intention to offend, I have to wonder why they act like I've just asked them their penis size.

Secret organisations are not everyday things. People will ask questions.

And I'm sure you are aware of this. But I'm sure some responces I receive are justified. I try to remember my place "Clay, you're a hairdresser not a journalist."

I've been e-mailing someone who might be associated with Fiat Nox. It's hard to tell in this world. This is Neurocam. Everyone is a ghost.

Labels: , ,

You talk to people that refer to themselves as "entities"?

How do you keep a straight face when talking to them?

I mean, really.....

I have to agree with NO.

I know, it sucks. But what do you expect?

I guess I'm lucky in that respect... No one has ever had intestinal fortitute to ever address them selves to me like that. I suppose my outward aura of sarcastic aggression is working for me.... or would that be aggressive sarcasim? Well, lets just call it as we see it, and name it "Smart Ass".

Post a Comment