« Home | Splinter » | Brain Fried Coffe Mixture Of Something » | The Neurosloth » | Cut! » | Got. Want. Swap. » | A Full Explanation » | Plants » | Neurocam and the sinister lies you are not to believe » | Everyone needs quiz results on their blog » | Post Cam »

More Maling

This morning someone sent me an e-mail. I don't know the person who sent it and I don't know if they mind me publishing this stuff.

It's seems to be a correspondance between Jason Maling and Iocus Severus. But hey, someone could have just made it up and then sent it to me. I left in Jason's e-mail as it's publically available but I edited out Iocus Severus' in case he has some objection.

LINK!

Does this explain part of Jason's involvement? Was he blackmailed into working for Fiat Nox/Yellow One with the promise of the safe return of his equipment?

I don't know.

Maybe.

Labels: , , ,

Very interesting information. It ties in well to EgoTript's account of that first meeting with Iocus Severus. I never did understand Jason Maling's involvement with NCI and Y1. Very strange.

Post a Comment