« Home | More Maling » | Splinter » | Brain Fried Coffe Mixture Of Something » | The Neurosloth » | Cut! » | Got. Want. Swap. » | A Full Explanation » | Plants » | Neurocam and the sinister lies you are not to believe » | Everyone needs quiz results on their blog »

One Of Them

"Your Perception Assignment report was evaluated in accordance with our
pre-determined assessment criteria. Neurocam’s Human Resources and
Security Division found that your report demonstrated a minimum of
seven of the ten qualities desired by Neurocam International. This
rating determines that you would be an appropriate candidate for
operational deployment."

Hey cool, that's what Peter Quince, my regional director told me this morning. That means I'm a member. But is there anyone else here? English operatives, talk to me!

Now I want one of those wicked badges.

Labels: ,